It appears that your cart is currently empty
The SH909 Triple-action Snaphook is fitted with an opening mechanism which requires the gate, second-action keeper and third-action keeper to be engaged sequentially, in order to open the device. This opening sequence helps to reduce the risk of unintentional opening of the gate. The SH909 has a ‘keylock’ anti-snag nose. The SH909 has a larger than standard 26mm (1”) gate opening clearance.
The SH909 has a lightly textured, low-shine anodised finish.
• (MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength (kN): 28
• (MBS) Minimum Breaking Strength (lbf): 6294
• Gate opening gap (mm): 26
• Gate opening gap (inches): 1
• Eye diameter (mm): 20
• Eye diameter (inches): 0.78
• Nose type: Keylock nose
• Serial numbering: As standard
• Finish: Anodised
• Weight (grams): 155
• Weight (ounces): 5.5
• EN362:2004 T