- Coated ripstop polyester construction
- Reinforced seams
- Nineteen reinforced attachment points
- Two covers enclosed: a drawstring bag and zippered sleeve with mesh bottom for drying, attached to the backpack via nine webbing bands
- Co-designed with Survivaltech.pl
- Cords and poles are not part of the set
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 m/ 118.11 x 118.11 in
- Weight - 840g
- We have created a universal shelter cape for bivouac-goers. 19 attachment points provides for about an endless choice of possible configurations for all terrains and climes. To keep it lightweight, we made it out of plastic-coated ripstop fabric. Reinforced attachment points and glued seams guarantee durability and sealing. The zippered cover allows allows easy packing, even when wet. Eight ribbons allow to cinch the cover to the backpack, saving the internal capacity. The drawstring-compressed bad enclosed with the tarp allows to compact it for transport.
Sord Special Operations Research and Development
Special Operations Research and Development (SORD) was started in 2004 to provide highly functional and durable tactical gear for Australian Special Forces.
What differentiates SORD is our people have special forces and infantry backgrounds. Having served multiple tours of Iraq and Afghanistan, we understand what the man on the ground needs and expects.
SORD produces industry leading, state of the art tactical gear in the form of tactical nylon accessories and military clothing all available from our online store.
Using the highest quality materials combined with obsessive attention to detail we produce everything from shooting mats to chest rigs and agile belts. Our gear is sought after by Special Forces, para-military, CT/Hostage Rescue, law enforcement and emergency rescue officers worldwide.