• Flexible pierce-resistant protective midsole: full puncture protection without loss of comfort.
• Vibram®: technically advanced sole unit for arb industry. Built to work on the ground and in the trees.
• BreatheDRY® system: gives the boot greater breathability and waterproofing. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry.
• 3 ZONETM Lacing system: provides ultimate support with speed roller section, heel stabilization zone and open top hooks for hassle-free tie-off.
• i-fitTM: foot hugging concept, with moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip and close-fitting elasticized protection gaiter.
• EN ISO 17249 Class 2 (24m/s): EN ISO 17249: Safety footwear and resistance to chainsaw cutting.
• EN ISO 20345 SBP: This is the standard that all styles classified as ‘safety footwear’ are tested to.
• KWF: The “KWF Profi” mark is issued by The Kuratorium für Waldarbeit und Forsttechnik, a German research organization.