The result is seen in a number of benefits including; less weight gain, better insulation, and more breathability.
Other key features of the Scafell:
•Heavy Duty Vibram Rubber Sole Unit : Solid Nitrile rubber for durability and excellent grip in mud. Can be resoled.
• Ball Bearing Lace System: Gives a close fit and offers excellent support.
• Performance Flex Midsole: Fantastic support on climbing spikes, highly resistant to sharps from underneath: allows you to put your boot on with no trouble. Simple.
• Full Bellows Tongue: Keeps out all dirt and debris.
• Removable Stainless Steel Talon System: Extra grip when you need it - ideal on wet log stacks.
• Deep Padded Collar with Achilles Cut-Out: Good for increased comfort when climbing, better movability when driving.
• Certifications: EN ISO 20345 S2 & EN ISO 17249 Class 2 (24m/s) Handcrafted boot