Petzl PIXA Z1 headlamp
Petzl PIXA Z1 headlamp
Headlamp for use in ATEX explosive environments, suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision. 100 lumens
The PIXA Z1 headlamp is rugged and versatile. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. It meets ATEX zone 1/21 (II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135° C Db) certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- for close-range work: uniform flood beam
- for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- for long-range vision: focused beam
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals
- For use in ATEX zone 1/21 (II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135° C Db) explosive environments
- Weight: 170 g
- Technology: STANDARD LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide, mixed or focused
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (only for non ATEX use), lithium batteries not compatible
- Watertightness: IP67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s) : CE, UKCA, II 2 G Ex ib IIB T4 Gb, II 2 D Ex ib IIIB T135° C Db, room temperature: -20° C to +40° C|
|Inner Pack Count||1|
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.