Petzl PIXA Z1 headlamp
Petzl PIXA Z1 headlamp
Headlamp for use in ATEX explosive environments, suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision. 100 lumens
The PIXA Z1 headlamp is rugged and versatile. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. It meets ATEX zone 1/21 (II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135° C Db) certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- for close-range work: uniform flood beam
- for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- for long-range vision: focused beam
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
- rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals
- For use in ATEX zone 1/21 (II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135° C Db) explosive environments
- Weight: 170 g
- Technology: STANDARD LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide, mixed or focused
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (only for non ATEX use), lithium batteries not compatible
- Watertightness: IP67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s) : CE, UKCA, II 2 G Ex ib IIB T4 Gb, II 2 D Ex ib IIIB T135° C Db, room temperature: -20° C to +40° C|
|Inner Pack Count||1|
Sord Special Operations Research and Development
Special Operations Research and Development (SORD) was started in 2004 to provide highly functional and durable tactical gear for Australian Special Forces.
What differentiates SORD is our people have special forces and infantry backgrounds. Having served multiple tours of Iraq and Afghanistan, we understand what the man on the ground needs and expects.
SORD produces industry leading, state of the art tactical gear in the form of tactical nylon accessories and military clothing all available from our online store.
Using the highest quality materials combined with obsessive attention to detail we produce everything from shooting mats to chest rigs and agile belts. Our gear is sought after by Special Forces, para-military, CT/Hostage Rescue, law enforcement and emergency rescue officers worldwide.