Light enough and small enough to throw in your running vest, this diminutive headlamp packs a real punch. At just 100 grams the Swift RL won’t weigh you down. Packing up to 900 lumens of light controlled by Peztl’s reactive technology, the Swift RL has plenty of power to bring your little parcel of the outdoors into focus. Peztl’s reactive lighting technology adjusts your headlamp’s beam pattern and light output for you. An onboard sensor reads the ambient light of your environment and uses that info decide how bright your light should be. With reactive lighting you can let your light pick the right mode and you can stay focused on the trail.
Equipped with both reactive (up to 900 lumens) and standard (high: 550 lumens, medium: 200 lumens and low: 10 lumens) lighting modes.
- Reactive lighting customizes your headlamp’s output to best match your current conditions, from how bright the light is, to what type of beam it uses – flood light, spot light or a combination.
- Reactive lighting sensor will also turn your light off for you when it detects there is enough ambient light.
Easy 1-button operation works well with gloved or cold hands.
- USB recharging makes it easy to charge your light, taking 6 hours to fully charge from a computer’s USB port.
- 5-level battery status indicator lets you know how your battery is doing, both when charging or in use.
IPX4 weather protection keeps your light shining in pouring rain.
- Stabilizing headband cradles the base of your head, improving comfort and beam stability.
- Headband features reflective stitching to help keep you seen.
- Lock-out mode keeps the light from turning on while in transit.
- 10-15 lumen reserve mode runs for 2 hours, ensuring you don’t get left in the dark.