Lightweight, ergonomic headlamp with AIRFIT® headband. 350 lumens Bringing together multiple technologies! The IKO® headlamp combines multiple technologies to provide 350 lumens for a total weight of only 90 g. Featuring an AIRFIT® headband, an ultra-thin lamp body, and an energy source worn in the rear, the headlamp is balanced and comfortable enough to be imperceptible. It’s versatile and can also be worn around the neck or transformed into a lantern using the storage pouch. It can fold flat to reduce bulk, making it practical for all outdoor activities. IKO® comes with three standard...
- Ergonomic and comfortable with the AIRFIT® headband (Petzl patent):
- Innovative, streamlined design, with semi-rigid headband, ultra-thin lamp body and battery pack in the rear to distribute headlamp weight over the entire head, making it balanced and comfortable enough to be almost imperceptible
- Water-repellent headband resists sweat and rain and is thin, considerably reducing the area of contact and improving air circulation during dynamic activities
- Quick and easy rear adjustment
- Optimal visual comfort:
- Lightweight and powerful: 350 lumens and only 90 g
- Multiple LEDs provide homogeneous light distribution
- Two beam types (flood or mixed) and many white brightness levels to meet different needs: proximity lighting, movement and distance vision
- Three lighting levels, quickly and easily accessible with a single button
- Versatile and easy to use:
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: IKO® comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, it detects the energy source and adjusts lighting performance (IKO® with standard batteries: 350 lumens; IKO® with CORE rechargeable battery: 500 lumens)
- Can be mounted in various ways depending on use: worn on the head or around the neck, placed on a table, attached to a tent pole or tree
- Storage pouch allows it to be transformed into a lantern
- Reflective components in rear to remain visible at night
- Battery charge indicator shows remaining battery life each time lamp is turned on or off
- Two LOCK functions to avoid accidentally turning it on
- Can fold flat in its minimalist pouch to reduce bulk
- Compatible with all Petzl helmets
Sord Special Operations Research and Development
Special Operations Research and Development (SORD) was started in 2004 to provide highly functional and durable tactical gear for Australian Special Forces.
What differentiates SORD is our people have special forces and infantry backgrounds. Having served multiple tours of Iraq and Afghanistan, we understand what the man on the ground needs and expects.
SORD produces industry leading, state of the art tactical gear in the form of tactical nylon accessories and military clothing all available from our online store.
Using the highest quality materials combined with obsessive attention to detail we produce everything from shooting mats to chest rigs and agile belts. Our gear is sought after by Special Forces, para-military, CT/Hostage Rescue, law enforcement and emergency rescue officers worldwide.