The Nav Platform was developed as a Don/Doff aid for the attachment of navigation devices.
Whether your operational environment be;
Land: On a Quad Bike - Skis,
Sea: in a Zodiac - jet ski, or
The Nav Platform is always up front showing the way.
Features & Specifications:
- 3.96mm Kydex
- 600mm of Elastic Shock cord + 1 Toggle to cut, thread, tie or weave to your own requirements
- MOLLE spaced slots for speed threading of batons (not the full MOLLE Weave)
- Functionally spaced holes for threading elastic cord
- MOLLE Column sized “Tangs” to weave into your carrier
- Slotted “Tangs” that aid in securing the platform to your carrier
- Quick attach (don) / Single handed Release (doff)
- Flexible enough that it will bend rather than splinter if you have a face-first landing
1. Slot the “Tangs” into a mag pouch (must-have magazine in pouch)
2. Weave the “Tangs” through MOLLE
3. Use a “Bungy” (elastic band) to lock into place
4. Elastic “Shock Cord” and Toggle (tension to ensure correct fitting)
1 x Kydex Nav Platform
1 x 600mm Elastic shock cord
1 x Toggle
*When parachuting, additional retention may be required as per user units doctrine.
SORD say's "ALWAYS exit stable"