Riging plate small
Riging plate small
Available in three sizes, the PAW rigging plate can be used to organize a workstation and to set up multi-anchor systems. The hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection. Made of forged aluminum, it offers an excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- For easy organization of the workstation and setup of multi-anchor systems:
- 19 mm holes allow the locking sleeves of most carabiners to pass through, enabling the carabiner to be rotated
- hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection.
- main attachment hole accepts up to three carabiners
- the odd number of attachment holes enables the system to be centered and balanced
- up to three users can be connected at the same time
- made of forged aluminum for an excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- durable markings, thanks to the recessed area in the center of the plate
- Available in three sizes
- Two wide auxiliary attachment holes (size L only), compatible with the CONNEXION FIXE and CONNEXION VARIO anchor straps.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE, UKCA, NFPA 2500 General Use
Sord Special Operations Research and Development
Special Operations Research and Development (SORD) was started in 2004 to provide highly functional and durable tactical gear for Australian Special Forces.
What differentiates SORD is our people have special forces and infantry backgrounds. Having served multiple tours of Iraq and Afghanistan, we understand what the man on the ground needs and expects.
SORD produces industry leading, state of the art tactical gear in the form of tactical nylon accessories and military clothing all available from our online store.
Using the highest quality materials combined with obsessive attention to detail we produce everything from shooting mats to chest rigs and agile belts. Our gear is sought after by Special Forces, para-military, CT/Hostage Rescue, law enforcement and emergency rescue officers worldwide.