Black Eagle Safety 52 Low
Black leather work shoes are taken to a new level of comfort and construction with the Black Eagle Safety 52 low shoe. This low shoe in quality, waterproof and Sun Reflect black leather is just 3 inches tall. It may feel more like athletic footwear than a safety shoe; however, the Black Eagle Safety 52 low gives you protection the whole time you are on duty. It is super lightweight, and will make you feel athletic when walking and moving. The metal free design keeps you safe from electrical hazard, while the CROSSTECH® inner liner provides waterproof protection which is breathable and light. The composite toe cap material ensure light and comfortable toe protection. With sizes from 4.5 to 15, there is a shoe for every foot which needs one.
HAIX® offers premium, certified footwear for hard work and long hours on the job.
ASTM F 2413-2011 - an international safety boot standard from ASTM.
CAN/CSA-Z195-2014 - CSA and Canadian standards for safety and work boots.
- Engineered in Germany
- Our lightest weight safety shoe
- HAIX® Sun Reflect leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- Carbon Composite safety toe protection
- Metal free puncture resistant midsole
- CROSSTECH® inner liner, waterproof, breathable, bacteria, chemical, and bloodborne pathogen resistant
- Electrical Hazard Rated (EH)
- Cushiony, moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial insole with “AIRFLOW” channels
- Pronation support
- Smart lacing system for easy adjustment and lace lock
- Completely metal free
- Durable slip resistant sole offering improved heel to toe control in all weather conditions. Resistant to heat, oil, and gasoline, as well as non-marking
- Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished with original factory parts through an extended wear package. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, profiled rubber toe caps, insoles, and retreading of soles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized. HAIX footwear owners also have the option of a sole retread only or a toe cap replacement only.