Fusion Nano IX 9mm Dry XP Rope
A triple threat line that's dry treated and certified as a single half and twin. For sporty routes and hard redpoints, it's now leaner, meaner and more versatile than before.
- DryCore treatment on core yarns reduces yarn-on-yarn abrasion and moisture absorption, so your rope maintains its strength characteristics.
- XPDry dry coating is certified to the UIAA Water Repellent standard of less than 5% water absorption. It protects the rope from water absorption, which reduces weight, prevents freezing, and slows down the wear on the sheath to a noticeable degree.
- Specs shown are for use as a single rope.
- When used as a half rope, the specs are as follows (based on tests with 2 strands): Dynamic elongation: 27.6% Static elongation: 7% Impact force: 6.6kN UIAA fall rating:
- When used as a twin rope, the specs are as follows (based on tests with 2 strands): Dynamic elongation: 25.3% Static elongation: 3.6% Impact force: 10.4kN UIAA fall rating:
We Also Recommend
KM-III MAX TPT (Static Rope) Kernmantle - Polyester Sheath, Nylon Core- Per foot:1,35$
KM-III Grip (Static Rope) Kernmantle - Polyester Sheath, Nylon Core - Per foot: 1,50$