Petzl Nao+ Headlamp
The already impressive Nao gets an upgrade with smart compatibility. It connects via Bluetooth Smart to your device to use MyPetzl Light app to create 4 different activity profiles, customize output modes, check battery levels adjust output and run time. While on the trail, you can ensure you have light until you reach your destination. Petzl reactive lighting technology and integrated sensor adjusts the beam pattern and output for ideal lighting with minimal manual adjustment.
- Bluetooth Smart pairs with a compatible device through Petzl app to customize output.
- Free download at Apple Store and Play Store, for smart phone or tablet (requires iOS 7 or later, or Android 4.3 or later).
- Reactive Lighting adjusts output depending on ambient light.
- As brightness changes frequently in Reactive mode, the runtime will depend on your situation. Petzl estimates the Reactive burn times at: high = up to 750 lumens for up to 6.5 hours, low = up to 320 lumens for up to 15 hours.
- USB rechargeable.
- Flashing red light on the rear battery pack keeps you seen.
- Charge indicator on battery lets you know when it's ready to go.
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation.
- Reserve mode runs at 15 lumens for 2 hours, so you don’t get left in the dark.
We Also Recommend
KM-III MAX TPT (Static Rope) Kernmantle - Polyester Sheath, Nylon Core- Per foot:1,35$
KM-III Grip (Static Rope) Kernmantle - Polyester Sheath, Nylon Core - Per foot: 1,50$