TLLG Lady Jacket- Carinthia
Shipping calculated at checkout.
TECHNICAL LIGHT LODEN GARMENTTLLG is the abbreviation "Technical Light Loden Garment". Best Südtiroler Strichloden combined with Thermo-Stretch inserts in the side, arm and shoulder area give this jacket tremendous flexibility, making it a dynamic, low-noise hunting jacket. Pre-shaped sleeves as well as the tailored fit make the TLLG a perfect companion for hunters. The trimmings on the shoulders allow branches or shrubs to slide safely. The TLLG is also combinable with other Carinthia hunting jackets and can also be worn ideally in the transitional periods due to their light insulation. Even off the hunt, the lightweight TLLG impresses with its aesthetic design combined with functionality and versatility. In addition to an optimal female cut, the women's model offers an extra addition to the thermal stretch inserts in the torso and back areas, which results in a perfect fit for women.
- 2 large side pockets
- 2 large inside pockets with zippers
- 2-way front zipper
- Zip pocket on left forearm
- Anatomically shaped sleeves
- Reinforced shoulder and upper arm area
- Soft inner collar made of thermo fleece
- Stretch thermal fleece inserts in the sides, arms and back
- Mesh under the armpits for optimal body climate