Ascender with a toothy cam that's self cleaning and grips solidly on muddy or icy ropes. Ergonomic design maximizes power when pulling with 2 hands, and it works with thick gloves and mashed up hands.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth is self cleaning, and secure on muddy or icy ropes.
- Moulded rubber and plastic grip with a nylon catch. Ergonomic design keeps your hand from sliding to the bottom.
- Improved cam grips wet or muddy ropes, yet slides up easily.
- Safety catch prevents the cam from opening too far and losing the rope.
- Recessed trigger is guarded from accidental opening on low-angle terrain. Can still be installed or removed with one hand.
- 2 attachment points: wide lower hole accepts carabiners for lanyard and footloop, upper hole clips a carabiner around the rope.
- Not intended shock loading or for self-belay setups.
- Sold individually for left or right hand.